You should immediately stop selling/using the above-mentioned coffee cups and return all unsold cup(s) to the place of purchase or contact BioPak directly where you will be provided with a refund.
HOW TO IDENTIFY AFFECTED CUPS:
The affected cups visual here > and the product codes are listed below:
- 8oz White ByoCup (BM-BCR-8-W) / 8oz Green ByoCup (BM-BCR-8-G)
- 12oz White ByoCup (BM-BCR-12-W) / 12oz Green ByoCup (BM-BCR-12-G)
- 16oz White ByoCup (BM-BCR-16-W) / 8oz Green ByoCup (BM-BCR-16-G
- All custom versions of a ByoCup: “Boomerang”, “Cabrini Health”, “Cafe Brioso”, “Columbit”, “Crop to Cup”, “Echo “, “Gippsland Centre Against Sexual Assault”, “Hedland”, “Home Grain”, “Legoland”, “Melbourne Health”, “Mocha & Lime”, “Mr Collins”, “Secure”, “SexieCoffie”, “Sunday”, “The Main”, “Tropeco”, “Very Special”, “Your Cuppa” or “Z Espress”.
WHAT TO DO:
- Return any affected stock: email email@example.com and we will collect and refund all affected products immediately.
- Tell your customers: if you have onsold any of the affected cups, use the below letter and poster to ask your customers to return them to BioPak for immediate replacement.
Customers seeking further information can contact BioPak on
1300 246 725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We care about you as a BioPak customer and wish to work to resolve this issue as expeditiously as possible to ensure that our product quality meets your expectations. Biopak apologises to our customers for any inconvenience.
OFFICIAL RECALL NOTICES:
RECALL ADVERTISEMENT ON ACCC WEBSITE WWW.PRODUCTSAFETY.GOV.AU